Gravolase™ Metallics - Laser engraving material
- The "laserable" version of Metallex™, the Gravolase™ Metallics, enables you to respond to even highly demanding applications in the fields of indoor and outdoor signage (certain finishes only).
- Its fine surface layer of 0.025 mm (0.001'') applied on a high-performance acrylic base guarantees you a high level of productivity when using a CO2 laser.
Gravolase™ Metallics : benefits
- Laser engraving and cutting
- 0.025 mm (.001”) cap layer for detailed engraving
- 0.5 mm (.020”) thickness suitable for bevelling
- UV resistant • Metallic, glossy, brushed, matt finish
- Excellent for interior and exterior signage
Gravolase™ Metallics: capabilities
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✔
Heat bending: ✔
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✘
UV resistant: ✔
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Gravolase™ Metallics: specifications
Matt - Glossy - Brushed
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004’’)
Gravolase™ Metallics: Sheet sizes
1220 mm x 610 mm (48’’ x 24’’)
Half sheet :
610 mm x 610 mm (24’’ x 24’’)
Quarter sheet :
610 mm x 305 mm (24’’ x 12’’)
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small CO2 laser engraver and cutter for personalization, signage and creative.
Medium CO2 or Fiber laser engraving and cutting machine for signage and small series.
Large laser engraver and cutter that can do everything.
Extra large laser engraving and cutting machine for high productivity.
Small and custom engraving machine for all purposes, from perfume bottle to small industrial signage.
Large multi-purpose rotary engraving machine for signage and gifts.
Small CNC engraving machine for label and small part traceability system.
Medium CNC engraving machine for flat and cylinder engraving on metal and plastic.
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Large and extra large format CNC engraving machines.