Gravometall™ - Engraving material
- Ideal for your ornamental plaques, your high-end indoor signage and your trophy plaques, Gravometall™ guarantees you perfect quality CO2 laser engraving (only the colour black can be used with the CO2 laser).
- Add a protective varnish before engraving for outdoor use. There is no need for maintenance when used indoors.
- For contrasting lettering, use Gravoxide or paint.
Gravometall™ : benefits
- Diamond, rotary and burnish engraving
- Pre-polished and lacquered
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 200°C (392°F)
Glossy - Satin
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004") - 0.3 mm (.012")
Gravometall™: Sheet sizes
1220 x 305 mm (48"x12")
Half sheet :
610 x 305 mm (24"x12")
Quarter sheet :
305 x 305 mm (12"x12")
Our engraving and cutting machines
As the best-selling rotary engraver, the M20 can adapt to any purpose and fit any job....
The M40 is a compact versatile signage engraving machine. Its large engraving area makes it a perfect engraving solution for medium-sized and flat objects....
This industrial engraving machine has been a classic for more than 15 years for small part traceability, label and small signage engraving....
Unique in the market, this industrial engraver is perfect for signage, labelling, light milling and identification of parts....
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Fast, powerful, and precise: discover a machine unique in the market. The ISx000 range is designed for large format jobs to batch engraving and cutting....