Gravoply™ Laser - Laser engraving material
- The most versatile plastic material: indoor, outdoor, laser and rotary engraving and cutting.
- One product, one stock, many applications : architectural signage, industrial signage, labelling, legend plates…
- Thanks to its surface of just a few microns, you get excellent definition for your fine, complex engravings. Its acrylic base guarantees you optimal behavior during laser cutting.
Gravoply™ Laser : benefits
- UV stable
- Excellent for interior and exterior signage
- A wide range of colours
- Matt finish
- Microthin surface layer for detailed engraving
- Reduce inventory with one material for rotary, laser, indoor and outdoor needs
Gravoply™ Laser: Capabilities
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✔
Heat bending: ✔
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✘
UV resistant: ✔
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Gravoply™ Laser: specifications
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004’’)
Gravoply™ Laser: Sheet sizes
1220 mm x 610 mm (48’’ x 24’’)
Half sheet :
610 mm x 610 mm (24’’ x 24’’)
Quarter sheet :
610 mm x 305 mm (24’’ x 12’’)
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small CO2 laser engraver and cutter for personalization, signage and creative.
Medium CO2 or Fiber laser engraving and cutting machine for signage and small series.
Large laser engraver and cutter that can do everything.
Extra large laser engraving and cutting machine for high productivity.
Small and custom engraving machine for all purposes, from perfume bottle to small industrial signage.
Medium multi-purpose rotary engraving machine for signage and gifts.
Small CNC engraving machine for label and small part traceability system.
Medium CNC engraving machine for flat and cylinder engraving on metal and plastic.
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Large and extra large format CNC engraving machines.