Gravostrat™ - Engraving material
- Ideal for indoor applications, Gravostrat™ is resistant to chemical products and solvents. It is also non-flammable and non-conducting.
- Gravostrat™ is perfect for industrial and military applications. It is phenolic, layered composition ensures that you get the perfect quality when engraving using CO2 lasers.
- Gravostrat™ is very rigid and is saw cut. Gravostrat™ can be lazered (engraving but not cutting). Gravostrat™ may be subject to slight variations in thickness.
Gravostrat™ : benefits
- Phenolic material
- Glossy finish
- Resistant to chemicals and solvents
- Conforms to military specifications ASTM D 709 ES-1, ES-2, ES-3
- Electrically non-conductive
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✘
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 180°C (356°F)
Engraving depth :
0.3 mm (.012")
Gravostrat™: Sheet sizes
1220 x 600 mm (48"x24")
Half sheet :
605 x 600 mm (24"x24")
Quarter sheet :
600 x 300 mm (24"x12")
Our engraving and cutting machines
As the best-selling rotary engraving machine, the M20 is a custom engraving machine that can adapt to any purpose and fit any job....
The M40 is a compact, versatile, custom engraving machine. Its large engraving area makes it a perfect engraving solution for medium-sized and flat objects....
This small engraving machine has been a classic for more than 15 years for label engraving and used as a metal plate cutter....
This industrial engraver is perfect for signage, identification of parts, plastic engraving, and a perfect ADA braille engraving machine....
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Fast, powerful, and precise: discover a CNC engraving machine, unique in the market....