Gravostrat™ - Engraving material
- Ideal for indoor applications, Gravostrat™ is resistant to chemical products and solvents. It is also non-flammable and non-conducting.
- Gravostrat™ is perfect for industrial and military applications. It is phenolic, layered composition ensures that you get the perfect quality when engraving using CO2 lasers.
- Gravostrat™ is very rigid and is saw cut. Gravostrat™ can be lazered (engraving but not cutting). Gravostrat™ may be subject to slight variations in thickness.
Want to save time and money? Discover our cut-to-size service tailored to your specific needs!
Gravostrat™ : benefits
- Phenolic material
- Glossy finish
- Resistant to chemicals and solvents
- Conforms to military specifications ASTM D 709 ES-1, ES-2, ES-3
- Electrically non-conductive
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✘
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 180°C (356°F)
Engraving depth :
0.3 mm (.012")
Gravostrat™: Sheet sizes
1220 x 600 mm (48"x24")
Half sheet :
605 x 600 mm (24"x24")
Quarter sheet :
600 x 300 mm (24"x12")
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small and custom engraving machine for all purposes, from perfume bottle to small industrial signage.
Medium multi-purpose rotary engraving machine for signage and gifts.
Small CNC engraving machine for label and small part traceability system.
Medium CNC engraving machine for flat and cylinder engraving on metal and plastic.
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Large and extra large format CNC engraving machines.