Gravostral™ - Engraving material
- Save time and money with Gravostral™ and avoid painting thanks to this double-sided aluminium material.
- Ideal for your professional indoor signs, signage and nameplates, Gravostral™ ensures you get a double-sided product with a high level of durability that is resistant to scratches and cracks.
- One product with two finishes
- Aluminium caps with a black phenolic core
- No paint filling required
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Mat - Brushed
Aluminium - Phenolic
Engraving depth :
0.3 mm (.012")
Gravostral™: Sheet sizes
1220 x 605 mm (48"x23")
Half sheet :
610 x 605 mm (24"x23")
Quarter sheet :
605 x 305 mm (23"x12")
Our engraving and cutting machines
As the best-selling rotary engraver, the M20 can adapt to any purpose and fit any job....
The M40 is a compact versatile signage engraving machine. Its large engraving area makes it a perfect engraving solution for medium-sized and flat objects....
This industrial engraving machine has been a classic for more than 15 years for small part traceability, label and small signage engraving....
Unique in the market, this industrial engraver is perfect for signage, labelling, light milling and identification of parts....
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Fast, powerful, and precise: discover a machine unique in the market. The ISx000 range is designed for large format jobs to batch engraving and cutting....