Acrylics - Laser engraving material
- For your transparent outdoor signage, choose acrylic. It is a very resistant material that is relatively insensitive to fingerprints and scratches and can be used for laser CO2 and mechanical engraving and cutting on both the front and the back.
- Discover the cast version of acrylic for a modern yet resistant finish.
Acrylics : benefits
- Rotary and laser engraving and cutting
- Perfect material for UV printing
- Excellent for signage
- Can also be used as a substrate
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✔
CO2 laser cutting: ✔
Heat bending: ✔
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Mat - Glossy
Engraving depth :
Acrylics: Sheet sizes
1220 mm x 610 mm (48’’ x 24’’)
Half sheet :
610 mm x 610 mm (24’’ x 24’’)
Quarter sheet :
610 mm x 305 mm (24’’ x 12’’)
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small CO2 laser engraver and cutter for personalization, signage and creative.
Medium CO2 or Fiber laser engraving and cutting machine for signage and small series.
Large laser engraver and cutter that can do everything.
Extra large laser engraving and cutting machine for high productivity.
Small and custom engraving machine for all purposes, from perfume bottle to small industrial signage.
Large multi-purpose rotary engraving machine for signage and gifts.
Small CNC engraving machine for label and small part traceability system.
Medium CNC engraving machine for flat and cylinder engraving on metal and plastic.
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Large and extra large format CNC engraving machines.