Gravofoil™ - Engraving material
- Ideal for your permanent labels and for the marking of industrial pipes, Gravofoil guarantees you excellent resistance to acids and solvents.
- We developed the colors for identifying pipes in an industrial environment.
- No need for another fixing system, Gravofoil™ is already adhesive on delivery.
Gravofoil™ : benefits
- Very flexible
- Interior and exterior
- Excellent resistance to acids and solvents
- Comes with adhesive backing
- Colours for the identification of pipes in the industrial sector
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✔
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Engraving depth :
0.02 mm (.001")
Gravofoil™: Sheet sizes
660 x 480 mm (25"x18")
Half sheet :
480 x 330 mm (18"x12.5")
Quarter sheet :
Our engraving and cutting machines
As the best-selling rotary engraver, the M20 can adapt to any purpose and fit any job....
The M40 is a compact versatile signage engraving machine. Its large engraving area makes it a perfect engraving solution for medium-sized and flat objects....
This industrial engraving machine has been a classic for more than 15 years for small part traceability, label and small signage engraving....
Unique in the market, this industrial engraver is perfect for signage, labelling, light milling and identification of parts....
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Fast, powerful, and precise: discover a machine unique in the market. The ISx000 range is designed for large format jobs to batch engraving and cutting....